Stay Fresh & Looking Your Best With Our Touch-Up Kits!
- Getting Oily? Use the blotting papers! Press a sheet firmly but gently (do not wipe) against the shiny areas of your face. Leave the paper against your skin for a few seconds while the sheet absorbs the oil.
- Use the powder and wedge to touch up makeup and get rid of shine. Edges of the wedge allow you to get in small areas. A little goes a long way! Tap excess back into the container before applying.
- Use cotton swabs to clean under or in the corner of your eyes.
- Use the setting spray to set and re-mattify your makeup.
- Take care of any flyaways with hairspray and the mascara wand. It acts as a little brush! Spray your hair or mascara wand and use the wand to brush and stick hairs into place!
- It's the end of the night and you want nothing more than to take off your makeup in the car on your way home Use your makeup wipe! We're all about convenience.
- Ben Nye Translucent Powder
- Wedge Powder Applicator
- Paul Mitchell Hairspray
- Mascara Wand For Flyaways
- OFRA Setting Spray
- Spray Hand Sanitizer
- Makeup Wipe
- Kotex Pad
- Tic Tacs
- Oil Blotting Papers
- Bobby Pins
- Nail File
- Cotton Pads
- Tissue Pack